...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Journal your favorite recipe

Jamee, my cohort in all things creative,  gifted me with some journal prompts that she found.  This one about journaling your favorite recipe caught my attention!  Pound cake, in general, is a southern staple in any southern household, but this cream cheese version is the best!  Never did I go over to my Granny Platt's house that there was not a pound cake under a tupperware cake saver.  I think she made one at least once a week!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out!!! You are THE BEST!!! This is so beautiful and inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright cheery page and the story. This does justice to your grandmother's pound cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pound cake and your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page and such a lovely way to honor your Granny. Came over from AJED!

    ReplyDelete