...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

3 ways to follow me!


Thanks to everyone who currently follows me on Google Friends Connect!  I have been asked many times lately if I would consider adding some other ways in which to follow the art work that I am doing.

So....I finally did it...joined the FB community!  The first weekend of FB was completely overwhelming because I also joined the Documented Life Project FB page that has about 2000 members.  I had friend requests on top of friend requests for 24 hours after I posted the first time.  The computer sounded like it was playing Christmas carols the bells were chiming in so often.  My 20 year old daughter was completely jealous!  I was flattered, consumed, and addicted.  Now I know why I have such a hard time getting my high school students to keep there hands off their phones during school!  What did I do next? DEACTIVATED my account!  I had to figure out how I was going to manage this new found excitement before it totally swallowed my time.   After several days of not connected, I researched and asked around about what I should do for a better fit.  Tonight, I have changed my FB to a Face Book Page called Lucy's Lampshade in keeping with the brand name for my blog site and art.  The button for following me on FB is on the left.

I also added a button so that you could follow me through email notifications.

I love that you like what I do! I love reading and responding to your comments!  I have made some wonderful friends and have been inspired by so many other's blogs (those list down the left side of my blog are ones that I read daily!) I think it is important to introduce my followers to the people I follow, for they may also be inspired to create from the women that inspire me!



No comments:

Post a Comment