...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Documented Life Project: Envelope

Today's Documented Life Project challenge was to use an envelope from the mail.  I had just gotten back from the movie seeing "Saving Mr. Banks" and had Mary Poppins on my mind!  I decided to use an envelope that had two plastic windows.  I made a copy of the Mary Poppins book cover to go inside the envelope and show through the windows.  Then I used Gelli printed papers, washi tape, watercolors, and a few stamped images to finish off the envelope.  I am calling this " A Look Behind Mrs. Traver's Window".


1 comment:

  1. This is really nice! I'm just starting to work through Gina's book myself. I feel a little intimidated b/c I don't think I draw very well. I want to learn, though.

    I read all the Mary Poppins books when I was an adolescent. I thought I wanted to be a nanny when I grew up. Turns out I liked kids better in my youth. I never had any! Just pets. LOL

    ReplyDelete