...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

DLP: Secret Message

This weeks Documented Life Project challenge was to write a secret message and then cover it up except for one word.  I couldn't leave just one word!  
 This was a fun page because I already had this piece of Gelli printed paper done to start with.  I experimented the other night doing Gelli prints on black card stock.  I love the richness and depth I got from the bright paints on black!  I cut part of the lace design so that I could slip the edge of the notecard underneath.  I wrote my secret message and covered it up with the bird stamp, paint smeared with my finger, and Gellatos to fill in the bird.  I added some dots of turquoise with my finger and then highlighted things with white and black pens.


1 comment:

  1. The light turquoise is beautiful in this one!
    Thanks for sharing your secret message!

    ReplyDelete