...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

January Art Journal and Fish Sticks

January is rushing out and February is heading in! I thought I would share the first few weeks of my art journal.  I have enjoyed the challenges each week from The Documented Life project.  I look forward each day to doing a little something in my journal.  When I am finished I am energized to do all sorts of creative things!
DLP: Front Door

DLP: Selfie

Planner Page:1/6-1/12
Planner page: 1/13-1/19
DLP: (right) Secret Message
Planner page: Week 1/20-1/26
DLP: Doodle on the edge

This page is ready for tomorrow!


I was cleaning out the scrap drawer and had all the strip pieces that I cut from the edges of Gelli printed papers.  I glued them side by side to make a sheet of paper.  I then cut the fish parts out and glued those down to another full sheet of Gelli printed paper .  The rest of the details were done with charcoal, and acrylic paints.

1 comment: