...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I was featured!

Oh, how exciting!  I was featured at Savvy Southern Style's "Wow us Wednesday" tonight!  I am honored and humbled that Kim chose my burlap and metal magazine boxes to feature.  Everything that Kim posts is awesome and has such classy style.  Thanks Kim!

I also learned how to grab a button, make a button and add the code for others to grab my button tonight.  Wow, do I feel techy!  Please try grabbing my button and let me know if it works!  I would like for the text box for the code to be smaller but I can't figure out how to resize it.  Any hints or tips?

I have loved blogging this summer while out of school on summer vacation.  I return to teaching a week from today.  Too soon!  I hope I will get to blog at least once a week during the school year.


No comments:

Post a Comment