The wood storm door had been dark green like the shutters. The side lights had been white. The actual front door was and still is dark green. I removed all the brass hardware and sprayed them with the Rustoleum.
I could not find another door in my neighborhood that was not white, black, green, or red.
Posting to Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
|We pulled out the 40 year old box woods last year and planted azaleas. They're small but growing!|
|I am pleased! I can't wait to see it with mums and pumpkins in October!|
|It took me several days to finish the painting. It was so hot and humid that I could only get out early in the mornings and after supper. The humidity made the paint dry incredibly slow!|