...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Cloche Party

My first cloche!  I picked up this large cloche at TJ Max for $9.99 yesterday and couldn't get home fast enough to start playing!  I am posting to Marty's Summer Cloche Party at A Stroll Thru Life.

http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/








I just kept adding a few of my favorite things until I got it just the way I wanted it.  I used a Cole Sisters pottery bowl, a Bolick Pottery platter, a pottery butter dish, some odd silver utensils, and a tarnished silver baby cup.  The stuffed fabric bird came from the flea market a couple of weeks ago.  I fabric vendor uses left over fabrics to make these cute birds.  She had a huge basket of them...all a little different.  It took me 20 minutes to pick the 3 that I purchased.

Only 28 days left of my school summer vacation.  I still have way too many projects that I want to do before I go back to planning for three science classes (Biology, Anatomy, and Physical Science).  Blogging with all of you has been great fun this summer!  Thanks for all the inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your cloche. It is wonderful. I never think to put such great things together and it all looks fabulous under your cloche. Such a great vignette. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete