...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Blogging

I have been thinking and working on my blog tonight.  I was able to add a few gadgets and pictures of my mixed media artwork.  I really need to look at some other blogs more closely now, not just for project ideas but for blog design ideas. How does time pass so quickly when you are on the computer?  My husband is already a little upset that I have cut into his computer time the last two nights and he hasn't gotten to communicate on his drum building forum! Sorry honey! School will be out tomorrow and I will do my blogging during the day this summer!  I am having fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, it looks so cute and good luck on your art/ It is great. Love the fish. I hope you get mpre computer time to keep us up to date.

    ReplyDelete