...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kitchen Extras!

I am so excited to share my new little extras in the kitchen...  new window treatments and a pendant light over the sink!
This pendant light came from Lowes.  I had a recessed can light over the sink.  They sell a conversion kit  so that all you have to do is screw in the new light where the old light bulb screwed in before!  Super Easy!  There are many glass shades to choose from and the cost was $35 for both pieces together.  



The window treatment also came from Lowes!  They have a new collection of colors and patterns by Waverly.
I love the way they look light and airy.   My old black floral ones were fading and looked heavy.
These treatments were $14.99 for each window.

Pear dish towel from Target!


Stove view of the kitchen

Fridge and open shelving view.  My husband shortened the cabinet doors on the existing cabinets about two years ago so that I could have open shelving for my dishes.  I do not miss opening cabinets to put dishes away when I unload the dish washer!

1 comment:

  1. Love your kitchen, the green and the white are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete