...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Day paint project

 This little entry table was made by my husband about 22 years ago.  It was one of his very first pieces of furinture that he has made.  He gave it as a gift to my mom and I recently retrieved it from her to use in my house.
 I used ASCP in duck egg blue and dark wax only.  I heavily distressed to show the nice stain color underneath.
 I played with stuff on the table for two hours!

I like!  My first project of 2012!
Linking to several parties this week: Wow Us Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. Love the console and your lovely vignette. The basket underneath is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color and the amount of distressing. Great buoys underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your entry table is beautiful...Love the blue ASCP. I love the basket underneath table. I am one of your new followers...

    ReplyDelete