...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Table runner!


 I just finished sewing my 14 ft runner for the new farm house table!  I was able to purchase prehemmed linen toweling at Sew Much Fun for $5.00 a yard. I bought 6 yards and used one yard to make the ruffle for each end.  I love the way it turned out!


 The green stripe is just a little brighter than the green on my Christmas Spode dishes.



 I made these napkin rings with curtain rod rings and green mercury glass mini ornaments.  I found the ornaments at TJ Max.  They were in a bundle of twenty on a velvet ribbon for $6.99.  I thought that was a steal since I needed to make 12 napkin rings!


I added a little Christmas to the top of the fridge.  Mamma brought me the old milk bottle when she was here for Thanksgiving.  I dropped in the peppermint sticks and sat the Spode baby cup on the vintage scale.

Can't wait till tommorrow...I am going junking at The Sleeping Poet in Charlotte!  I hope to find just the right thing to use as a center piece on the new table.

1 comment:

  1. Your new runner looks just beautiful! You did a fantastic job on it and your entire table setting is lovely. :-) Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Inspiration Friday this week!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete