...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A picture of me

After seeing Marty show off her cute self at "A Stroll Through Life", I got to thinking that I had never shown anyone that follows my blog my real picture.  My blog header is a self portrait done in mixed media collage.  I love hats, hence the lampshade in" Lucy's Lampshade".  So, I played around with my iPhone camera on the drive up to BR this morning.  Yes! I was taking pictures of myself in the car while my husband was driving and laughing!   I used a free app called "camera plus" to do some editing and effects.  This is me!
Lucy May is a childhood name that my mama and Granny called me ...I use it now as a pen name to make it a little harder for my students to find me on the internet.  Shh!  Don't tell them!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are stunning. How fun to see a real picture of your. Gorgeous. Taking a pic of yourself is much harder than you would think. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful! Such a warm friendly smile. Just like your blog. I just found you today (from Carolina Stitcher's blog) and I'm glad I did. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete