...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Art-O-Mat Vending Machine Art

I was accepted as an Artist in Cellophane artist.  My mini mixed media pieces will now be available in Art-O-Mat vending machines!  I posted earlier about this cool project which started out of Winston Salem, NC.

I've been busy this morning!   I have my first 25 pieces finished!  Look for them in a Art-O-Mat machine near you in the near future.  There are over 400 of these machines across the country.  Lots of them are in museums and coffee shops.







3 comments:

  1. This is truly wonderful! I couldn't be happier for you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! THese look wonderful. I need to find another of these machines soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thought about doing this with my art. How have you done so far and can you tell me more about how you did yours? Your art is so adorable too. Thanx, Kelli hansen

    ReplyDelete