...a place to illuminate one's creative potential.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Annie Sloan: Orange!



If you have followed my blog, you know that I am a huge fan of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.  I have never been let down on a single project that I have used this paint and waxing technique on.


 This was a habitat restore dresser for $75.  A little more than I usually pay for a furniture redo but I liked the size, that it had little short legs, and drawers that could be removed to house the tv components.  It was missing 4 handles and one drawer was missing a back (nothing husband couldn't fix).  I am pleased with the orange and dark wax!  I was looking to add a pop of color next to the blue walls.

All new handles! Husband did good!  It so much more rewarding to turn something old into something you really love for a fraction of the cost to purchase new.


No comments:

Post a Comment